Q: What are Mostuwant Dental's terms for merchandise?
A: 60 days from date of receiving.
Q: When I need to return a product, how do I return back to Mostuwant Dental Supply, Inc.?
A: Returns should be given to us with a copy of the original invoice.
Q: How will I know when I have been credited?
A: We will inform you as soon as receiving your return and a prompt and courteous refund will be credited to your paypal account or credit card.
Q: Where the dental products locate?
A: We will ship from China.
Q: How long I will receive my order after payment?
A: We will ship through EMS or TNT to the worldwide, 5-10 business days to most countries.Please note, please kindly forgive us 1-2 business days to handle your order.
Q: Can I ask a expediated shipping?
A: Yes, but we maybe charge extra for expediated service, please contact us for detail.
Q: Why my country is not free shipping?
A: We provide Free Shipping for customers from USA, CANADA,West Europe, Australia, East-South Asia. $28.99 to the other countries.
Q: Can I pay by Paypal?
A: Yes, we do recommend Paypal payments.
Q: Can I pay by Credit Card?
A: We do accept credit card payments of Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Q: Do I have to be a member to use website?
A: No, you can buy any products you are interested even thouhg you are not a member.
Q: How do I know what new items are available to me?
A: Once a month, you will receive a newsletter. The newsletter contains information on any new products, discounts, or specials that may benefit your office. Your member services representative will also be sharing new products with you monthly.
Q: Are there any additional costs in becoming a member?
A: No, it is totally free.
Q: Why does a handpiece typically breakdown during the warranty period?
A: Poor maintenance can contribute to mechanical failure. Autoclaving and lubricating procedures tend not to be followed thoroughly.
Q: How does the Mostuwant Dental Supplies save us money?
A: The Mostuwant Dental's saves our customers money by:
· Dramatically reducing the amount of time your staff spends managing supplies
· Eliminating excess or obsolete inventory
· Automating manual reorder processes
· Increasing workflow efficiency by having supplies organized, stocked, and available when needed
Q: How do I enable cookies in my browser?
A: To enable cookies, follow the instructions below for the browser version you are using.
Mozilla Firefox (1.0 final release and earlier)
* Go to the "Tools" menu.
* Select "Options".
* Select the "Privacy" icon in the left panel.
* Check the box corresponding to "Allow sites to set cookies".
* Click "OK" to save changes.
Netscape 7.1/Mozilla 5.0
* Select "Preferences" from the Edit menu.
* Click on the arrow next to "Privacy & Security" in the scrolling window to expand.
* Under "Privacy & Security", select "Cookies."
* Select "Enable all cookies".
* Click "OK".
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+
* Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
* Click on the "Privacy" tab.
* Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "Medium") under "Settings".
* Click "OK".
Q: How do I know the site is secure?
A: When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (Secure Socket Layer) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.